Friday, September 20, 2013

Today apple released the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c. And I have a theory.

Today apple released the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c. And I have a theory. 

If you talk to any hardcore apple fan, they will tell you that Apple made a horrible terrible decision by releasing a cheaper economical version of their product. I've heard many( NOT ALL, I REPEAT NOT ALL) apple fans argue with passion that the idea of the 5c is horrible. The question I pose is why? Why are the apple fans so turned off to the idea of the 5c.

I believe that it has to do with economic status. Could it be that having the newest phone is the their ticket into some exclusive club? A club to which only having an iPhone can gain you access? 

Could it be that people with the 5c will now consider themselves to be in the same exclusive club that 5s users are in? If that were to happen 5s users would deny anyone with a 5c entry into that club. It would almost be as if they were illegitimate children of the same mother and father. 

Now that "True iPhone users" economic status is jeopardy, might this be in the unsaid argument that is swirling around?

No comments:

Post a Comment