Thursday, February 13, 2014

Chuck vs The Music

As many of you may(or not) I've recently become infatuated with a TV Show called Chuck.

This quirky comedy follows Chuck Bartowski(Zachary Levi) who works at an electronics store called Buy More. Regular Joe turned spy when he accidentally downloads top secret government data and deadly fighting skills into his brain and becomes the Intersect. Chuck then sets out to become a full fledged spy with the help of Colonel John Casey(Adam Baldwin), his childhood friend Morgan Grimes(Joshua Gomez), and the CIA's top agent Sarah Walker(Yvonne Strahovski).

 If you've never seen this show please do yourself a favor, clear your schedule for a week and binge to your hearts desire!

Now that formalities are out of the way, I arrive at my reason for this post. I myself am a avid music fan. And this show has opened me up to a variety of music new and old. Below you'll find a play list of all the music from Chuck in chronological order by episode. You can subscribe to in on Spotify so it will be at your fingertips.

Now grab a cup off coffee throw in your head phones and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment