Wednesday, August 27, 2014

8/27/14

I've been in California for 2 weeks today!

It feels a lot longer than that, no lie. Because over my time here so far I've seen and experienced Gods love and favor in such a mighty way.

I'm surrounded by such amazing people. These people are going to be great friends. I can already tell. The Wave Church LA team hasn't been established very long but man,  I can already tell that we are going to be a great team.

God knows what He is doing and He has shown me that multiple times since I've been here! He has blessed me with everything I need. I'm still believing for things like a Job and a place to live but the "meantime" of waiting for those things has not been dull.  Its been quite the journey so far. I'm looking forward to what is still to come.

We have the launch service of Wave Church LA in 3 weeks. We are about to start working and working hard. But I'm ready.

My entire life has been leading up to this moment. This is what I was created for.

To build the House of the Most High God.

We are in the beginning stages of a huge move of God. I'm just thankful that I get to be a part of it. Even if I don't end up playing any kind of music whatsoever, if I just end up setting up chairs every week  or cleaning bathrooms, I'm ok with that. Becuase just being somewhere God is working is enough.

God is enough.

Phlippians 4:11-13
11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment