Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lets Go!

It's the night before I leave to go to LA and I'm so stoked to finally be going. For the last 8 months I've been talking about it and now its finally time to go. Man I'm so stoked!

God has been so faithful to me over these last months. For a while I thought that my time back in Greenwood was just a waiting period, that was the "meantime", that it was meaningless. But did  God prove me wrong. I've reconnected with so many great friends and made many new ones. Friends whom I am very sad to have to say bye to. But since we are all in the Kingdom of God together I know its never goodbye only see you later. I'm sure I'll be back to Greenwood, its home. Its where my friends and family are.

I've played more music in these past months than I ever have before. Just last week I played for a camp at my home church. I played twice a day for 4 days and 3 times on the last day. We practiced for months before the camp. We played music that was tough! I'm so glad we started preparing so early. If that week of camp is any indication of what God has in store well I say BRING IT ON!

I'll be reconnecting with some great friends in LA and that is what is making this move easier. I'll be with some great people!

Thank You Lord for being faithful! Thank you Lord for being patient with me. Thank you for putting up with me when I was doubting. Thank you for provision. Thank you for your unstoppable love! Thank you for friends and family! Thank you for your grace. Thank you for your strength. Thank you for mentors who pour into me. Thank you for everything!

All praise and glory go to Jesus Christ to whom I owe everything.

Let's do this!

Talk soon,
Ian.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your visit to south GA and again best wishes for a successful venture in LA. Love you. bahs

    ReplyDelete