Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wave Church LA Update

Hello everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

This post is an update on my journey towards moving to California this summer. There are a few developments that have been made that I want to share with you and a few more things that are still up in the air at the moment.

Firstly I just want to take a minute to tell all of those who have supported me and given financial support on my GoFundMe page that I am so overwhelmed by your kindness! You all know who you are and I just pray that God will bless you in ways that are so much greater than you could ever imagine!

Secondly. Myself and the other two guys who I am moving with have found a place to live! This is a huge answered prayer! A great house with enough room for everyone for a great price. God is proving again and again that this is where He wants us. He keeps making ways where there seems to be no way.

Thirdly, the tentative date the we have set to be in California is August 13th which is a little under 1 month away from the launch date of Wave Church LA.

In my initial post about Wave LA which you can read HERE,  I gave you all a more in depth look into why I am going. I also made it known that I am humbly asking everyone who reads this to prayerfully consider supporting me in this endeavor. There are many expenses that I will face as I move. Purchasing a flight, a deposit for my home, and rent just to name a few. If you are interested in supporting me please go to my GoFundMe page, gofundme.com/ianpharris. There are several items that you can contribute to. This website is safe and trustworthy so you can feel at ease by giving online. Any and every gift will be received with a grateful and humbly heart!

Thank You all for reading this!

Talk Soon,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment